CITY Furniture, the #1 Furniture Retail company in South Florida, is looking for a Workforce Manager.
The Workforce Manager’s main responsibility is to manage the operational activities of our call center including the forecasting, scheduling, and staffing levels to ensure we meet service and productivity goals.
What will you be doing?
- Working in an environment of mutual trust and respect in a company that promotes learning and development for all of its Associates
- Collaborating with other leaders to achieve our company’s growth goals
- Managing the scheduling of up to 250+ agents working in-house and remotely
- Utilizing your analytical skills to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Ensuring all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable
- Providing right number of resources to achieve ASA (Average Speed of Answer) goals in a timely manner
Why do you belong here?
- Competitive salary
- 4-Star Glassdoor rating
- Focus on work/life balance
- Exponential career growth opportunity
- Leaders in the technology field
- Family-owned and community-focused
- And MANY more
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at CITY Furniture and come grow with us!