The primary function of this position is to maintain accurate inventory of all products. This position is responsible for providing support to Customer Pickup, Chair Assembly and Merchandise Returns in pulling and putting away merchandise in our rack system for internal and external customers.
This position is required to work a flexible work week (nights and weekends required) in a large non-air conditioned Distribution Center (warehouse).
- Must be able to lift 75+ pounds and unload product utilizing proper equipment and material-handling techniques to minimize damages
- Conducts inventory counts for all products in the distribution center and investigates inventory discrepancies.
- Utilizes proper material handling techniques and equipment to minimize damage to merchandise and personal injuries.
- Examines products for damages, documents reasons for damages, and notifies a supervisor.
- Pulls Merchandise from rack system for the Customer Pickup department.
- Puts away merchandise into rack system from various distribution center departments.