We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Operation team!!! Come join us!!!
As the Warehouse Operations Supervisor, the primary function of this position is to lead a front-line team of associates and team leaders to achieve company goals. This position is responsible for verifying the quality and consistency of processes and ensuring operational processes are maintained throughout the Warehouse.
This position is an essential part of the Operations Management department with the goal of successfully operating the flow of goods throughout the distribution center in order to ultimately satisfy our customers. This position is also responsible for audits and problem-solving in an effort to aid in reducing operational costs while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Owns problem-solving projects and is accountable to improve KPIs and deliver on project deadlines.
- Manages direct reports to facilitate determining countermeasures.
- Audits processes and productivity for quality standards and consistency. Responsible for developing and updating KPIs pertaining to their specific management layer.
- Conducts meetings on a regular basis to communicate appropriate information to Associates.
- Accountable for coaching teams to develop countermeasures to solve team-determined root-cause problems.
- Ensures the Standard work for the department is filled out and ready for the upcoming processes or meetings. Reviews previous day notes and plans for the upcoming day. Reviews quality notes, makes updates, and research issues.
- Ensures Operations team is communicating properly with sales and customer care on all communication regarding quality and parts issued.
- Reviews and analyzes departmental reports. Problem solves and investigates data and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Responsible for making decisions regarding extended shift times and/or overtime scheduling based on business needs. This position is responsible for preventing inventory from flowing through the fulfillment value stream if it does not meet our safety or quality standards.
Your career will begin with a detailed new hire orientation, a welcome lunch with your leader, a personalized initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Warehouse Operations Supervisor is looking to build a career. With over 30 CITY Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Our World-Class On-the-Job Training Program will get you ramped up and ready to succeed in no time! We do; however, look at the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written/verbal) skills; a great listener
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented
- Ability to supervise, direct, and guide individuals in the completion of tasks and fulfillment goals
- A coachable and self-directed leader who is always willing to learn and grow
- Analytical skills, and loves to solve problems - Identifying, forecasting, developing evaluation strategies
- High energy "people person"
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow-through; excellent time-management
- Day-to-day skills that assist in promoting effective production and work satisfaction
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
- And MANY more