As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator, we have a wonderful opportunity to join City Furniture's Visuals Team. As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator you help create the customer's first impression of City Furniture. We will rely on you to not only implement corporate visual standards, but also add your own unique and innovative visual flair.
As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Merchandise showroom floors.
- Manage home accents (receiving, unpacking, and tagging of accessories.)
- Manage all inventory counts.
- Assist Sales Department staff.
- Collaborate with all Associates to ensure the success of the organization.
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator's first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Visual Merchandising Coordinator is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Salary: $18-$20 per hour Monday through Friday On-Site
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more