We have wonderful opportunity to join City Furniture's Visuals Team as a Visual Merchandising Coordinator - Cutler Bay you help create the customer's first impression of City Furniture. We will rely on you to not only implement corporate visual standards, but also add your own unique and innovative visual flair.
- Maximizes sales of all product categories, especially accessories, through optimal visual display of all company merchandise. Works with Showroom Team to accomplish objectives. Assists Sales Associates with product information and customers as needed, and assists in the setup of new showrooms.
- Reviews floor plan notes and reports. Assists in planning movement of all display product. Coordinates ordering of display product. Implements product changes and merchandising. Ensures timely completion of all documents related to display product movement. Analyzes sales of products.
- Manages receiving, unpacking and tagging of accessories. Distributes accessories and wall décor optimally throughout showroom display areas.
- Reviews clearance/discontinued reports. Re-prices clearance accessory products. Effectively displays clearance products.
- Prepares for inventory counts (including accessory counts). Reviews inventory variances. Assists to reconcile inventory variances. Maintains accurate labels on all accessories.
- Audits floor plan notes for completion. Reviews displays for merchandising standards. Reviews displays for correct product.
Communication: Works with Showroom Team to accomplish objectives. Works with Corporate Merchandising Team on implementation of product introductions/changes. Works with Sales Management regarding improvements to processes.
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator's first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Visual Merchandising Coordinator is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00 DOE
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more