We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our CITY Furniture Digital team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Experience with taxonomy and Information architecture
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data
- Create high-quality design features/experiences that drive an understanding of how to use digital products/features successfully.
- Rapidly ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing.
- Contribute to the overall design team vision by improving existing features, identifying new opportunities, and generating innovative solutions.
- Communicate solutions and concepts through sketching, storyboards, flows, HI fidelity designs, and prototypes for use in test scenarios.
- Partner closely with the development team to implement designs and find solutions to blockers.
- Handle multiple projects across different parts of the business and manage time effectively, prioritizing, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple stakeholders and review integrate feedback appropriately.
- Work with other designers, product managers, and engineers to translate data into customer-focused design updates, features, and visual solutions to customer problems.
- Stay up to date with new industry and design trends and demonstrate a passion for learning
The UX researcher’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals. The ideal UX researcher is looking to build a career. With over 30 CITY Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
- And MANY more