We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Tech team as the Technology Product Owner. You will be is responsible for the strategic delivery of specific systems and software within the CITY Furniture IT environment and Project Management activities of certain components within CITY Furniture’s Tech Products.
- Collaborates with Stakeholders and Leadership to identify, develop, and release work deliverables to CITY’s Tech Products across all supported devices. Organizes, Refines and Prioritizes work within the Tech Development Team(s).
- The Technology Product Owner will work on projects that directly support the CITY Tech Department’s goals and objectives
- Ensure that development projects have testing and deployment plans that are coordinated and communicated across all cross functional teams
- Create User Stories, discovery, refinement, and prioritization within CITY Furniture’s established processes.
- Works with all teams within the Tech Department to deliver new deployments to CITY Furniture’s Tech Products
- Responsible for the production of all necessary documentation and communications related to development project including but not limited to business requirement documents.
- Works closely with Stakeholders and IT to gather requirements and assist with the design of applications and business systems.
The Technology Product Owner’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Technology Product Owner is looking to build a career. With over 30 CITY Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
- And MANY more