We have wonderful opportunity to join City Furniture's Human Resources Department as a Technical Recruiter to help us grow out IT Teams.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Recruiter role is to source, screen and provide a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. This role supports the organization by searching for the best talent, promote our brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
The Technical Recruiter’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Technical Recruiter is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more