CITY Furniture is looking to add a Sr HighJump/WMS Software Engineer to our Operations and Delivery product group. We are targeting a capable leader that can help drive culture, improve engineering standards, and contribute to building a strong and scalable team.
At CITY Furniture, we believe innovation is paramount. Our tech stack harnesses a wide range of technologies, including AWS, IBM Cloud, Node.js and Docker containerization, and WMS technologies. We rely on our Sr Software Engineers to provide technical leadership based on a sound understanding of technological, organizational, and industry trends. Your contributions will ensure CITY Furniture remains on the bleeding edge of technological advancements in our industry.
What you’ll do
As a Sr HighJump/WMS Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to
- Work with Product Owners, Key Operations Stakeholders, External Vendors, and Tech team to solve new and existing business problems with technology related to warehouse operations
- Collaborate on solutions to complex technical issues for our four distribution centers
- Design a proprietary system that scales with the growth of the business
- Play a technical role in developing standards to support automated processes for highly available products and platforms
Interested In joining our team?
Do you possess versatile technical expertise and business knowledge? Are you hyper-focused on delivering quality products to end-users? Do you prioritize developer growth and productivity? Are you dedicated to life-long learning and continuous improvement? Are you interested in exploring bleeding-edge technology to produce innovations that will give CITY Furniture a competitive advantage over our competitors?
If you answered YES to the questions above, please review the list of traits we anticipate you'll need to thrive in your role as a Sr HighJump/WMS Software Engineer. Don’t worry, you are not required to possess all of these traits to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
- HighJump tools (Advantage Architect, WebWise Page Editor, etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience debugging and optimizing SQL Execution plans including stored procedures, indexes and views
- Redgate SQL Tools
- .Net Web Services
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
And MANY more