We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Digital team. The Sr. Digital Content Creator will be responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of creative digital marketing campaign concepts across various digital mediums, including web, social, and email. The ideal Sr. Digital Content Creator will be a change agent and provide valuable leadership and support from ideation to creation.
- Works with creative leadership to execute concepts for different marketing campaigns.
- Selects the proper communication design methods and crafts strategic concepts to ensure that the creative aligns with the brand and goal(s) of the campaign.
- Produces deliverables of the highest creative and production quality.
- Establishes standards for the designers to execute assets appropriately for each channel.
- Works with UX and Digital Channels Stakeholders to understand the performance of creative to improve continuously.
- Collaborates with team members and other departments to define and translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies for each digital channel (email, social, and web).
- Coaches the design team on best practices and digital trends for social, email, and web content.
- Collaborates with the agency project supervisor and digital team in scoping out deliverables.
The Sr. Digital Content Creator’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Sr. Digital Content Creator is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more