We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Digital team. As the Sr. Digital Art Director, Social Media you have a deep understanding and experience developing high-quality, engaging and effective concepts and content for Social Media and various digital mediums including web and email.
- Responsible for developing best-in-class social assets for CITY Furniture social brand and campaigns
- Constantly brainstorming new ideas and thrives in rapid ideation sessions -- keeping in mind social trends and current events to bring relevance to our social presence
- Maintains the brand’s elevated visual identity, and advises on how to optimize for social
- Works with creative leadership to execute concepts for different marketing campaigns.
- Provide clear vision and directive to creatives on how to execute content across digital platforms
- Selects the proper communication design methods and crafts strategic concepts to ensure that the creative aligns with the brand and goal(s) of the campaign.
- Produces deliverables of the highest creative and production quality.
- Establishes standards for the designers to execute assets appropriately for each channel.
- Works with UX and Digital Channels Stakeholders to understand the performance of creative to improve continuously.
- Collaborates with team members and other departments to define and translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies for each digital channel (email, social, and web).
- Coaches the design team on best practices and digital trends for social, email, and web content.
- Collaborates with the agency project supervisor and digital team in scoping out deliverables.
The Sr. Digital Art Director’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Sr. Digital Art Director is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.