We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Digital team. As the Sr. Digital Art Director, is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of creative digital marketing campaign concepts across various digital mediums, including web, social, and email.
- Works with creative leadership to execute concepts for different marketing campaigns.
- Selects the proper communication design methods and crafts strategic concepts to ensure that the creative aligns with the brand and goal(s) of the campaign.
- Produces deliverables of the highest creative and production quality.
- Establishes standards for the designers to execute assets appropriately for each channel.
- Works with UX and Digital Channels Stakeholders to understand the performance of creative to improve continuously.
- Collaborates with team members and other departments to define and translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies for each digital channel (email, social, and web).
- Coaches the design team on best practices and digital trends for social, email, and web content.
- Collaborates with the agency project supervisor and digital team in scoping out deliverables.
The Sr. Digital Art Director’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Sr. Digital Art Director is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more
Education - Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic/Web Design or related design field preferred.
Work Experience -
- Four (4) to Five (5) years of experience in designing, developing, and creating for digital content within retail industry
- Two (2) to Three (3) years of experience leading a team of designers
Computer Knowledge and Skills - Below is the list of computer programs and software applications that are ideal for this position:
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Drive
- Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Social, Email, Web Content best practices, and a willingness to learn and stay up to date with new trends and best practices.
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic.
- Creative thinker with strong visual design and typography illustration, and visual composition skills.
- A passion for design and people
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and social media communication.
- Experience leading a team of designers.
- Strong grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver excellent design.
- Expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, print, interactive, web, email, and social networking.
- Ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- Communicate effectively with creative and project management staff enabling trust and respect.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Experience leading projects from concept to execution.
Tamarac Corporate Office - Tamarac, FL 33321 US (Primary)
Regular Business Hours