City Furniture is looking for a dynamic and innovative Social Media Buyer/Planner. The primary purpose of this position is to manage, implement, and oversee social ad buying efforts for our branded content promotion on social media. The Social Media Buyer/Planner is well-versed in Facebook Ads Manager interface with experience in testing and building various audiences, and optimizing ads.
The ideal candidate for the role is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Social Media Buyer/Planner Key Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day social media campaign management across several social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Promoting social content that is optimized toward a variety of metrics: engagement, lead generation, traffic, DPA (Dynamic Product Ads), offline, and online conversions.
- Managing campaign success per campaign goals/KPIs.
- Planning, executing, and managing paid social media campaigns.
- Running audience testing across all campaigns and masters all relevant social media platforms: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram etc. UIs, and capabilities for ad units, targeting options.
- Working with Creative and Organic team to secure content for paid campaign ads
The Social MediaBuyer/Planner’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more