SHOWROOM STAGING ASSOCIATE - NAPLES
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more….
What This Role Is…
As a Showroom Staging Associate, the primary function of this position is to assist the Visual Merchandising Coordinator in product merchandising and maintenance of showrooms. The Showroom Staging Associate will work to physically implement product layout changes and moves based on Marketing and Visual direction. Your contributions will ensure the success of the Visual Merchandising department at CITY Furniture.
What You’ll Do…
As a Showroom Staging Associate, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in the product transition process for all product categories on display.
- Support Visual Merchandising Coordinator by receiving, opening, RFID tagging, organizing and staging home accents.
- Assess product displays meet merchandising standards by ensuring proper product placement and optimal lighting.
- Proper installation of all product categories including rugs, lamps, chandeliers, power motion and electronics.
- Assist Visual Merchandising Coordinator with heavy lifting, hanging and building newly delivered furniture
Additional duties and responsibilities as a Showroom Staging Associate:
- Adheres to assigned all Standard Work and Role and Responsibilities for your role.
- Assist with movement of sold display products to warehouse for customer pickup and consolidation of markdown accent categories.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the warehouse area and property, including but not limited to sweeping, sorting recyclable product packaging, properly storing supplies and inventory and keeping areas neat, clean, and organized
What We’re Looking For…
- Competencies and Job Specific Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Design and implementation
- Customer Orientation
- Effective Communication – Verbal & Written:
- Identifying and Solving Problems
- Education & Work Experience:
- High school DiplomaGED preferred
- One to five years of Operations and/or Maintenance experience within a retail environment.
- Work Environment & Schedule:
- Monday through Friday, with limited night and weekend hours.
- Flexible 40-hour work per week schedule.
- Retail furniture showroom and warehouse environment.
- This position requires travel between showrooms, including showroom openings and remerchandising projects.
- Physical Requirements:
- Heavy lifting in excess of 75 lbs, ability to bend, reach and stand for long periods of time.
- Working at high heights using a 12 ft ladder.
- Technology Requirements:
- General PC
- Microsoft Outlook and email management
- Apple iPad
- Certifications / Licenses
- Valid Florida Driver License required
- Other Requirements
- Basic hand tool proficiency required (i.e. screwdriver, pliers, Allen wrench, hammer, drill)
- Basic wiring experience preferred.
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 76391b6c-6b39-4d3d-9163-ca8da0e094f6