SHOWROOM OUTLET TEAM LEADER - TAMARAC
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more….
What This Role Is…
As a Showroom Outlet Team Leader, the primary function of this position is to ensure all showroom warehouse processes, standard work, visual controls, and safety standards are followed and that all production goals are achieved. The Showroom Outlet Team Leader is also responsible for coaching, mentoring, auditing and problem solving in an effort to aide in reducing operational costs while increasing our internal and external customer satisfaction. Your contributions will ensure the success of the Operations Department at CITY Furniture.
What You’ll Do…
As a Showroom Outlet Team Leader, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Audit SOP’s and LSW for Clearance operations associates. Problem solve waste in processes and determine ways to improve the flow.
- Scan and manage clearance inventory in and out of the showroom for accuracy. Make necessary adjustments after cycle counts.
- Receive inventory transfer and validate product coming in. Move products into designated areas for showroom placement.
- Stage, scan and examine product readiness for movement to display.
- Coordinate movement of sold clearance products within the warehouse and staging area. Ensure that all sold product past the 48-hour pick up date is identified and works with sales & management to contact customers. -
- Help support Showroom Operations and Visuals team when needed.
What We’re Looking For…
- Competencies and Job Specific Skills
- Effective communication – Verbal & Written
- Relationship Management
- Decision Making/Judgement
- Cross Cultural Orientation
- Education & Work Experience:
- High-school diploma required
- One year of experience in similar position and industry.
- Work Environment & Schedule:
- Mo, Tu, Fr, SA,& Sun / Nights, weekend, holidays
- 40 Hours per week
- 0% of Travel
- Physical Requirements:
- Lifting up to 75lbs, bending, prolonged standing and walking
- Technology Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Google Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- WMS – High Jump (preferred but not required)
- AS400 (preferred but not required)
- Certifications / Licenses
- No certifications required
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: bd9227a4-d99d-429b-badb-4be8eb57ceb3