Position Title: Showroom Operations Associate
Reports To: Visual Display Manager
- Customer Pickup: Prepares for customer pick ups through timely unloading of pick up merchandise and professional application of Teflon protection. Processes customer pick ups including professional interaction with customers during the pick up process, accurate processing of documents associated with pick ups, and communicating with showroom management regarding any problems associated with those pick ups. Also prepares display and clearance products for customer pick up.
- Stock Transfer: Accurately process documents associated with the receipt of goods at the showroom, transfer of products leaving the showroom including damage reports, and transfers of product within the showroom. Updates necessary parties regarding the accuracy of product transfers including transfers to outlet centers.
- Inventory Management: Updates vignette inventory as display changes occur. Reviews accuracy of vignette inventory prior to monthly inventory counts. Participates in monthly inventory counts.
- Merchandising: Assists in the display product change process for all product categories. Helps receive, price, and display accessory products. Reviews display products for optimal display including product set-up, cleaning, pricing, and lighting. Participates in overall showroom merchandising.
- Maintenance: Maintains and cleans warehouse and customer pick up area. Helps maintain showroom exterior and interior. Maintains facility tools and equipment, and maintains appropriate stock of warehouse supplies.