Who We Are
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What This Role Is
As a Showroom Experience Auditor, we have a wonderful opportunity to join City Furniture's Marketing Team. The primary function of the Showroom Experience Auditor is to support the Marketing Department by maintaining brand cohesiveness through Customer marketing materials across showrooms. This includes but is not limited to TV, price tags, posters, promotional materials, logos, digital signage, signage placements, safety, etc. The Showroom Experience Auditor requires excellent attention to detail skills and will be working with Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales leaders to ensure accurate display of all Customer facing content in our showrooms.
What You’ll Do
As a Showroom Experience Auditor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Visit showrooms on a weekly basis to ensure all customer facing marketing is up to date
- Work cross functionally to problem solve and ensure that the customer experience in showrooms is consistent with marketing goals.
- Identify gaps between marketing and sales to enhance customer shopping experience
- Create standard for showroom audits to Improve audit scores over time.
- Provides audit reports to executive team, showroom, and management in a timely manner
- Collaborate with all Associates and corporate employees to ensure the customer journey is seamless.
What Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more.