We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture TECH team. As the Senior QA Automation Engineer, the primary function of this position is to work with the Automation QA team to design, plan, and manually execute the test scenarios.
This position reports directly to a Director, Quality Engineering and is a member of the CITY Technology Department.
- Define and develop test automation strategy and framework for testing multiple platforms like Web, Mobile and, Desktop by incorporating industry best practices
- Understand the API contracts between cross-products, test and troubleshoot any issues with API definitions
- Understand the entire system end-to-end and involve in every step of software development process like designing, development, and testing
- Define and implement test strategy for complex end-to-end systems
- Mentor, teach, and coach teams across organization to adopt and use best-in-class test automation practices
- Investigate customer defects and provide both functional and technical root cause analysis Apply engineering principals, data analysis best practice and process knowledge to conduct root cause analysis of functional and non-functional defects
- Support continuous development and maintenance of all automation scripts
- Support Automated Product Regression Execution for each new Product Release
- Design test strategies and comprehensive test plans to align with business risk and technology goals
- Estimate, prioritize, plan automation testing efforts related project work
- Maintain quality artifacts such as test designs, cases and tools used by the organization
- Possess solid knowledge on Database testing (SQL, Schemas, Data Model) is plus
Supports Third Party Software
- Provides integration and user support with third party software.
- Configures third party software to operate optimally on City Furniture’s system.
- Participates in Individual Growth initiatives like City Academy
Your career will begin with a detailed new hire orientation, a welcome lunch with your leader, a personalized initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Senior QA Automation Engineer is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more