With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley Home Store showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a to furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. Joining CITY Furniture means you are joining a great family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect - Continuous Improvement - Entrepreneurial Spirit - Customer Focus - Teamwork - Giving Back
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation Policies
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Basic Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Benefit Advocate Team (BAT)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- Flexible Work Environment, opportunity to work on-site in Corp offices in Tamarac for South Florida associates
- And so much more.
We have a wonderful Full-Time opportunity to join our City Furniture Marketing team as the SEO/SEM Manager. The primary function of this position is to The primary purpose of the Search Engine Marketing Manager is to oversee the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword research. The Search Engine Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our marketing agency’s execution of our pay-per-click (PPC) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy.
The Search Engine Marketing Manager reports to the Senior Manager Performance Marketing, This position is required to work a flexible 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday, in a corporate office environment. Occasional early morning or late evening hours may be necessary, and some travel may be required
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
- Develop and execute our Search Engine Optimization strategy.
- Use of industry benchmark data and performance trends to establish goals, including link-building, content optimization and technical optimization.
- Contribute to the development and execution of paid search campaigns by overseeing the strategy, roadmap and testing for PPC in partnership without a marketing agency.
- Collects data on campaign and content performance and regularly reports out on them and identify trends and potential areas of improvement.
- Your career will begin with a detailed new hire orientation, a welcome lunch with your leader, a personalized initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.