SALES SHOWROOM MANAGER - WELLINGTON
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation (salary bonuses)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more….
What This Role Is…
As a Showroom Manager, the primary function of this position is to increase showroom sales, Customer satisfaction, and Associate satisfaction while reducing unnecessary expenses through strategic initiatives and effective daily management. The Showroom Manager is also responsible for opening and closing the showroom, answering associate/customer inquiries and handling customer service issues. Your contributions will ensure the success of the sales department at CITY Furniture.
Position Title: Location:
Showroom Manager West Palm Beach
Reports To: Department:
Showroom Director Sales
What You’ll Do…
As a showroom manager, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead by example for the Showroom Associates by exceeding goals, manager engagement in sales, services (in home service, fabric protection and Design Studio), finance-related, and customer satisfaction.
- Update KPI and other informational boards.
- Analyze goals and review any necessary changes with the Regional Directors
- Completes and conducts Performance Reviews for Associates
Additional duties and responsibilities as a showroom manager:
- Adhere to assigned all Standard Work and Roles and Responsibilities for your role.
- Responsible for personnel management, performance management, and handling HR issues in the showroom as needed.
- Strategically complete the schedule to ensure proper coverage at all times in the Showroom.
- Monitor customer accounts after the purchase including after-sale calls and backorders.
- Ensure all selling associates are complying with standardized work (prospecting, role play, answering phones, etc
- One-on-one coaching and developing associates to drive their success and the success of the Showroom.
What We’re Looking For…
- Competencies and Job Specific Skills
- Serves & Develops Others
- Continuous Improvement
- Drives Key Performance Indicators
- Effective Communicator
- Strategic thinking
- Relationship Management
- Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is preferred but not required.
- Five or more years of experience within this type of environment is recommended.
- Work Environment & Schedule:
- 5 Days of the week including nights, weekends, holidays
- 50 Hours per week
- Physical Requirements:
- Physical demands include extended periods of time working on the showroom floor, as well as light physical demands associated with presenting products to Customers
- Technology Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Google Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- ASAP Internal Platform
- Certifications / Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License required.
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.