Join the #1 furniture company in South Florida, CITY Furniture. We provide a family-spirited work environment that is both stable and rapidly growing. You bring the right attitude and drive, and we’ll train you. Our best-in-class training program will get you ready to succeed and allow you to build a long-lasting career. Join our CITY family and work for a company focused on caring for its Associates and customers and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
Growth: We are growing! We’re opening 3 new showrooms and a distribution center this year. Next year, we’re expanding in new markets, and in a couple of years, we’re crossing the state border with showrooms and a distribution center in Atlanta, GA. There couldn’t be a better time to join our growing team.
- The Sales Coordinator will answer inquiries, resolve issues, and provide an excellent customer experience
- Audit the showroom for any missing price tags and/or update price tag changes
- Assist with sales transactions by writing invoices
- Conduct inventory and supply cycle counts to ensure showroom has all necessary supplies
Safety: We have a dedicated safety team whose entire job is focused on keeping you safe. From preventing workplace injuries to managing a global pandemic, our standard has always been to go above and beyond to keep our Associates and customers happy and healthy. With regularly scheduled hospital-grade electrostatic cleaning, temperature checks, personal protective equipment (PPEs), safety audits, and education, safety is always #1 at CITY.
Inventory: CITY Furniture has the highest in-stock inventory with the lowest lead time in the industry! Want to get your customers their furniture today? We can do it with over 4,500 items in stock!
Enjoy the Benefits
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- Family-Spirited Environment
- Free Onsite (Tamarac) Health and Wellness Center
- Telehealth Services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Internal Mobility
- Associate Purchase Reimbursement Program - up to 30% off your Furniture Purchases
- Associate Referral Program- $500 Referral Bonus for Each Qualified Referral
- Healthcare Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Benefits, including Dependent Coverage, etc.
- And MANY more