SALES CONSULTANT - NAPLES
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Sign-On Bonus: $3000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered!
- Flexible Work Dynamics: Optional 4-day work week schedule with two fixed days off and one floating day off.
- Transparent Earnings Structure: Our competitive, commission-driven compensation is clear-cut, with uncapped earning potential.
- Holistic Wellness Coverage: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, alongside life & disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance options.
- Financial Security: A robust 401(k) plan with company match,
- Professional Growth Path: With a 95% promote-from-within culture, your career advancement is not just a possibility, it’s a guarantee. Our best-in-class training program is tailored to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed, regardless of your furniture sales experience.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- And so much more….
What We’re Looking For…
Join CITY Furniture to embark on a fulfilling career journey. We're looking for ambitious individuals to explore opportunities with us and be part of our dynamic sales team. Your contributions will not only enhance our legacy as a nationwide furniture retailer and Top Workplace® but also accelerate your own career towards new heights of success and fulfillment. Start your journey towards achieving professional and personal milestones at CITY Furniture.
Position Title: Sales Consultant
Reports To: Showroom Director/Sr. Showroom Manager
What You’ll Do…
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help guests design a home they'll love
- Engage and present various home furnishings and service options
- Navigate large showrooms
- Assist guests in finding the best financing options
- Prospect and account management
- Create invoices and schedule deliveries
- Management of CITY CRM System
Compensation: We are offering a sign-on bonus of $3000! This a is commission driven position with uncapped earning potential. Average annual earnings in your first year between $65,000 and $80,000 and top performers making over $100,000! At CITY Furniture you have control over your income.
What We’re Looking For…
- Technology Fluency
- Speaking effectively / Listening attentively
- Relationship Management
- Change receptivity
- Self-driven and motivated
- Customer facing experience
- Education & Work Experience:
- High-School Degree from an accredited institution, or GED equivalent
- Optional 4-day work week schedule with two fixed days off and one floating day off
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as part of a flexible and accommodating full-time, 40-hour-per-week schedule
- Technology Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Google Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- You’ll use an iPad for all training, transactions, financing applications, inventory checks, etc.
- Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to guide customers throughout the showroom for extended periods of time. Some of our showrooms are equivalent to the size of two football fields and current Sales Consultants have recorded over 15,000 steps taken in a single day!
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.