Who We Are
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What this role is
As a Sales Associate, you will be helping Customers create a home that they’ll love while creating an exciting career for yourself. At CITY, we focus on your training, growth, and ability to succeed within our family. We have a best-in-class training program that will get you ready to excel and a dedicated team of leaders supporting you every step of the way. Your contributions will ensure CITY Furniture remains on the front end of modern-day sales and ecommerce platforms. Click here to watch our "Day-In-Thel-Life" Sales Associate video!
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help guests design a home they'll love.
- Engage and present various home furnishings and service options.
- Navigate large showrooms and be on your feet 8 hours a day.
- Assist guests in finding the best financing options.
- Prospect and account management.
- Create invoices and schedule deliveries.
- Management of CITY CRM System for prospecting and account management.
Salary: This is a commission-driven position with uncapped earning potential. Average annual earnings in your first year are between $65,000 and $80,000 and top performers making over $100,000! At CITY Furniture you have control over your income. In addition, our Sales Associates earn monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses, plus participate in sales contests throughout the year.
What We’re Looking For
You are someone who is energetic, composed under pressure, and aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have a ‘go-getter personality’ and want to make money in the process. Our showrooms are very large and require you to navigate and be on your feet 8 hours a day - expect to walk approximately 12,000 steps or more a day! We are also a company that practices mutual trust and respect, so strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are part of our culture. Furniture experience is not needed to be exceptional in this role. If you work in hospitality, or customer service, have a background in sales, and/or are a veteran with relevant background experience, this role may be your perfect fit!
What Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more