We are looking for a Sales Analytics Manager to develop and lead a strong team. This person will support the Sales Department with its analytics needs- including but not limited to creating reports, distributing reports, providing insights, recommendations, developing business intelligence dashboards, and working with the data science team to create predictive models for the department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creates reporting materials that effectively describes current performance for the Sales Department. Develops codes, statistical models, dashboard and presentations.
- Performs analysis on company sales, showroom and sales associate’s performance to discover insights that improve top and bottom line performance and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Create a comprehensive sales plan that forecasts performance by showrooms based on past performance, trend analysis and external.
- Creates reports and dashboards in a Business Intelligence tool that provides the information to the sales associates to perform their job duties.
- Participates in weekly Agile style sprints which include sprint planning, sprint retro, sprint demo and daily standup.
The Sales Analytics Manager's first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Sales Analytics Manager is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow