City Furniture has a great opportunity for a Reputation Manager. The primary purpose of this NEW position is to develop and oversee the company’s Reputation Management Strategy across several Corporate teams and all CITY and Ashley Showrooms.
- Reputation Management - Oversees the development and execution of the company’s online Reputation Management Strategy to achieve internal and consumer-facing goals. Works closely with several cross-function teams to audit and adjust strategy to ensure goals are met. Manage third party vendors and review sites (BBB, Google, Yelp, FB) to optimize customer touch points. Develops and manages communication, visuals and reporting to various teams. Travels to and from showrooms for Reputation Management education and employee recognition. Responsible for purchasing and facilitating showroom rewards to sustain employee recognition program.
- Social Listening - Proactively monitors brand mentions and keywords for engagement and competitive "Conquesting" opportunities. Utilizes "social listening" to identify viral trends to share with social team for brand engagement.
- Search & Response - Works closely with the Search & Response team to develop strategies to keep brand sentiment within benchmark and ensures team hits appropriate KPIs.
- Financial Transaction Responsibilities
- Decision Making Responsibilities: This position must utilize judgment and individual discretion for daily decision making on Company’s online reputation management. This position consults with the Sr. PR and Communications Manager
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more
The ideal Reputation Manager is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
Work Environment Summary
This position is required to work a flexible 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday in a corporate or hybrid office environment. Occasional extended work week hours and weekends may be required to visit showrooms as needed. The position may require travel within Florida.