Who We Are
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more.
What This Role Is
As a Print Marketing Coordinator, you will be a vital part of our Marketing team, responsible for creating cohesive brand and customer experiences that drive our business performance. In this role you will deliver a unified approach across channels including social, in-store, email, catalog, direct mail among others.
What You’ll Do
As a Print Marketing Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the daily execution of CITY print marketing efforts
- Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising, Media and production teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver print campaigns on time
- Maintain print marketing updates and schedules
- Executes projects on time and on budget
- Manages relationships and rapports with internal teams to be consistently align with print goals
- Review and proof all advertising materials
- Collaborate with all Associates to ensure the success of the organization.