City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
As an Outlet Support Associate you will assist in merchandising and maintenance of the Outlet. This position requires working variable shifts over a 5 day, 40 hour work week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Basic tool knowledge and use is required
- Heavy lifting (in excess of 75lbs), bending, reaching, assembling and moving of furniture, and regular use of a 12ft ladder
- Installs and tightens all hardware where needed, adjusts doors to line up properly, installs legs on sofas, attaches mirrors to dressers, fastens tops to bases on China and entertainment units, installs shelves where applicable
- Loads product into customer’s vehicles utilizing proper material handling techniques and equipment to minimize damages, utilizing proper loading techniques to ensure a safe secure load
- Assists with the cleanliness of the Outlet and product staging area. Keeps the floors clean of debris, dust, stickers, labels, etc. Vacuums Outlet carpets daily. Runs the dust mop through the Outlet several times a day, as well as after every heavy stocking of product.
- Ensures furniture is neatly arranged with proper access for customers
- Removes and transfers all products with sold tags to the clearance customer pick-up location
- Restocks the Outlet with pre-priced furniture
- Informs Outlet Sales Associates of products missing price tags or barcode labels
- Makes minor repairs to product where needed
- Offers new ideas and suggestions to improve process and customer satisfaction
Enjoy our Benefits:
Comprehensive health insurance package
Associate purchase discount program
Health & wellness programs