Media Manager - Remote
What this role is
The primary function of this position is to execute the planning, strategy, reporting and buying of direct mail, print and catalog for all brands and business lines in the company. The position is highly collaborative and a key driver of strategy and performance for the company. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be a skilled analytical thinker and decision maker who can work effectively within a team environment. Primary responsibilities will include analyzing target audiences, in-depth knowledge of market research, managing campaign budgets and evaluating campaign performance.
What you’ll do
At CITY Furniture, your responsibilities as the Media Manager will involve
- Researching and evaluating market data
- Creating annual catalog, direct mail and print plans, and optimizing monthly as needed
- Conducting RFP (alongside legal), negotiating, buying and managing production schedules
- Staying current on the industry and new opportunities along with any threats to the program.
- Analyzing results and providing data-driven optimizations
- Working with other channels to develop multi-touch campaigns that drive incremental revenue and manage appropriate relationships and rapports with internal and external vendors and customers
- Establishing goals and report out on KPIs to Media Director. Problem solving to meet goals and optimize as needed.
What you’ll love about this job
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashely Home Store showrooms and distribution center throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the best furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. Joining CITY Furniture means you are joining a great family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
401k with employer match
Associate Discount Program
Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
Paid Sick Time
Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
And MANY more
Regular Business Hours