We have a wonderful opportunity to join our City Furniture Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator has the responsibility of maintaining and handling marketing and point of sale visual coordination and Ashley store sales materials.
Our Marketing Coordinator Works with the Advertising Agency and Merchandising Team (in-house at City Furniture) to coordinate, communicate, and execute advertising and promotions in addition to creating and distribution of all Ashley sale price tags and posters as well as all sale communication to the showrooms. The Marketing Coordinator will also update the internal visual communication and advertising walls with advertising and marketing creative on a monthly basis.
This position will work within our internal Video Content Production team and requires the ability to work quickly and independently to meet deadlines. Applicant must be enthusiastic, creative, have strong communication skills and be able to work well with clients directly to assure project satisfaction and deliverables.
- Manage all administrative duties for our internal video production team including: Oversee project outlines, scheduling, planning, agreements, releases and final delivery of projects assets
- Coordination of pre-production, filming and post-production for all content shoots and editing projects
- One to two years’ experience working with video and video-related content, preferably in the publishing industry
- Superior project management skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills
- Knowledge of audio/video editing and production, including Adobe Audition and Adobe Premiere.
The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With 28 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Onsite Health Clinic
401k with employer match
Associate Discount Program
Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow
And MANY more