The primary function of this position is to provide assistance to the Facilities Manager of the Sawgrass Center to ensure that all aspects of the physical plant are well maintained and operationally sound.
This position is required to work Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm in a corporate office environment. Physical work, including bending and lifting 5 to 20 lbs., is required. Operating a lift to work on light fixtures in the ceiling is required.
Replaces light bulbs, ballasts, lamps, and LED fixtures in all areas of the Sawgrass Center
Rewires light fixtures for compatibility to track lights
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures and piping
- Unclogs/maintains commodes, urinals, sink drains and drinking fountains
- EQUIPMENT OPERATIONS
- Inspects all sprinkler valves in accordance with FM Global established guidelines
- Inspects and monitors generator and generator room
- Inspects equipment in chiller room, pump room, and electrical rooms, to determine maintenance needs, by performing sight, sound and feel inspections on motors, fans, pumps and plumbing
- Inspects, adjusts, and repairs drinking fountains and eye washers
- Adjusts and maintains door closers and panic exit devices