KC CAFE TEAM LEAD - TAMARAC/ HOLLYWOOD
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
At CITY Furniture, we offer competitive pay starting at $16.50/hr, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, employee discounts, and growth opportunities in a positive work environment. Join us today!
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Parental
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more….
What This Role Is…
As a Café Team Lead the primary function of this position to drive customer experience and promote the success of the KC Café and Wine Bar throughout the organization. The Café Team Lead is also responsible for finding creative ways to exceed the monthly goal, as well as, increasing sales in the KC Café. The Café Team Lead will also manage inventory for multiple locations, as well as, provide guidance to the Baristas. Your contributions will ensure the success of the sales department, KC Cafe at CITY Furniture.
Position Title Location
Café Team Lead Tamarac/ Hollywood / North Miami
Reports To Department/Sub-Department
Café Manager Sales/ Retail Operations
What You’ll Do…
As a Café Team Lead your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Assist manager to oversee and operate the KC Café.
- Assign monthly duties and monitor café overall appearance by completing audit checklists according to ServSafe standards.
- Submits orders and maintains proper inventory using “first in, first out” process.
- Monitor café equipment and schedules repairs as needed.
Additional duties and responsibilities as a Café Team lead:
- Adheres to assigned all Standard Work and Role and Responsibilities for your role.
- Train new Baristas/Bartenders and conducts new equipment trainings in-person
- Assist in planning and execution of new showroom openings and additions to existing locations (within region).
- Assist manager to plan and implement future events to drive sales to the showroom.
- Attend all KC Café events including Wine and Design
What We’re Looking For…
- Competencies and Job Specific Skills
- Serves & Develops Others
- Effective Communicator
- Resource Allocation
- Customer Orientation
- Education & Work Experience:
- High-School Diploma required.
- One to five years of experience in or from a related field preferred.
- Work Environment & Schedule:
- Must be available Nights, weekend, holidays
- 5 Day/ 40 hours per week
- 50% of Travel to different café locations within South Florida region
- Physical Requirements:
- Lifting 20 lbs., ability to bend, reach and be on feet for long periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Technology Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Google Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Certifications / Licenses
- Valid Florida Driver License
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.