The primary function of the Digital Interior E-commerce Designer is to communicate virtually with customers to help inspire, visualize, and create their dream living space using a wide range of available products in various styles. The Digital Interior E-commerce Designer will have ownership of the design process from introduction through project completion. This position is responsible for creating impactful designs that capture the customer’s vision and ensures all projects are within or under budget. The Interior E-commerce Designer consistently promotes the company’s vision and makes suggestions to improve the digital design process to increase the overall revenue of online sales.
The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With 28 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into central Florida in 2018, 2019, and beyond, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Fun and exciting environment with the ability to learn and grow
- Promote-from-within culture
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive health insurance plan, including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, vision, and more
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Free onsite health and wellness clinic
- Onsite cafeteria
- Associate Discount Program
- Recognition and reward programs
- And MUCH more...