We have a wonderful opportunity to join our City Furniture’s Human Resource team. As the HR Manager of Risk and Insurance, the primary function of this position is to manage day-to-day activities and initiatives in the area of insurance benefits, wellness and risk management which align with the company values and strategic plan, while ensuring a safe and fair workplace and identifying and managing potential risks and exposures for the company. This position is also responsible for benefits administration including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, EAP and voluntary programs and works directly with the insurance broker and carriers. The HR Manager of Risk and Insurance will also over see workers’ compensation, auto liability, general liability claims and leave of absences.
The HR Manager of Risk and Insurance’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
- Manage, coach and develop Risk Management team members.
- Administer all benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, disability, etc.
- Prepare and distribute written and verbal information to inform associates of benefits and open enrollment.
- Provides input to management to modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Develops and promotes strategic Health and Wellness Programs
- Ensures regulatory compliance of programs such as FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, Section 125, etc.
- Oversees and audits investigations in response to associate relations issues.
The ideal HR Manager of Risk and Insurance is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more