Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
City Furniture is hiring Furniture Repair Technicians for our new Miami Distribution Center expected to open in the Summer! (4350 NW 215th Street, Miami Gardens, FL 33055.) APPLY NOW! Candidates hired for our Miami Distribution Center will train and work out of our Tamarac Distribution Center from now until early June 2021.
We will provide a $300 commute incentive every 6 weeks for candidates who commute to Tamarac for work while our new Distribution Center opens in Miami. *Some restrictions may apply.*
- Repairs damaged product that is cost effective to repair, determines stock disposition
- Inspects product for quality control purposes, rewraps/repackages product after inspection utilizing proper material handling techniques and equipment to minimize damages
- Performs Technician Services by Repairing damaged product in customer’s homes when necessary
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area
- Adheres to company safety policy by utilizing proper safety devices such as goggles, etc.
- Maintains parts and supply inventory, uses supplies efficiently and controls inventory
- Completes assigned tasks in regards to reports and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Provides total customer satisfaction through interaction with associates in all departments
- Conducts on-the-job training for new associates
- Completes other duties as assigned