Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
- Repairs damaged product that is cost effective to repair, determines stock disposition
- Inspects product for quality control purposes, rewraps/repackages product after inspection utilizing proper material handling techniques and equipment to minimize damages
- Performs Technician Services by Repairing damaged product in customer’s homes when necessary
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area
- Adheres to company safety policy by utilizing proper safety devices such as goggles, etc.
- Maintains parts and supply inventory, uses supplies efficiently and controls inventory
- Completes assigned tasks in regards to reports and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Provides total customer satisfaction through interaction with associates in all departments
- Conducts on-the-job training for new associates
- Completes other duties as assigned