ECOMMERCE SITE MERCHANDISING COORDINATOR - HYBRID - REMOTE/CORPORATE - TAMARAC, FLORIDA
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- And so much more….
What This Role Is…
As an Ecommerce Site Merchandising Coordinator, the primary function of this position is to support the Ecommerce site merchandising team’s goals by delivering a best-in-class digital experience to customers on cityfurniture.com. The Ecommerce Site Merchandising Coordinator is also responsible for overseeing the day-to-day promotional activities on web that include reviewing/optimizing search & browse navigation experience, execution of cross-selling product recommendations & guided selling tactics for product listing pages, supporting digital channels with traffic-driving URL requests, supporting Data Governance strategy surrounding our product information and how it impacts web functionality. Your contributions will ensure the success of the Marketing Ecommerce at CITY Furniture.
Remote, Hybrid - Tamarac, Florida
Sr. Manager of Site Experience
What You’ll Do…
As an Ecommerce Site Merchandising Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Work cross functionally with Digital Merchandising, Marketing, Development and other departments to drive product discoverability.
- Assists in overseeing key site merchandising functions to deliver CITY Furniture’s business objectives.
- Representative in cross-functional meetings between Marketing, Creative,
Merchandising, and Supply chain teams
- Develop an understanding of our product line and user behavior to identify search trends.
- Perform competitive and eCommerce research and pull web analytics to identify site merchandising best practices and trends.
- Responsible for setting up promo management tactics including inline-ads, promo code/labels, visual navigation, badges using varying vendor platform/systems.
- Validates/audits sku promo planning needs to ensure digital marketing alignment pre/post sale events.
- Maintains Digital Channels URL Process by assessing new SEO requests, creating new page/URLs and coordinating all promotional site logistics to execute site campaigns on web.
- Execute cross-functional tasks that support and reinforce category standards to drive eCommerce & company goals.
- Implements audits for new skus to web and other quality control audits as needed.
- Creates/maintains IT Dev tickets, performs weekly site audit to ensure site is working as it should.
- Establish and maintain standards to deliver product information to customers on the website, which includes photography and product attribution.
- Conduct periodic audits of the site for product content integrity, completeness, and optimization.
Data Reporting & Analysis
- Apply data analytics to personalize and optimize on-site experiences.
- Support with reporting, planning, site maintenance, promotional execution, and other ad-hoc support.
- Pulls reports & prepares report-outs as needed for check-acts. Prepares competitive site recaps.
Cross-training & Development
- Participates and attends professional development events, corporate meetings. Performs administrative tasks and attends training.?
What We’re Looking For…
Competencies and Job Specific Skills
- Identifying and Solving Problems
- Information Management
- Technology Fluency
- Change Receptivity
- Customer Orientation
- Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s from an accredited institution required.
- 1-2 years of experience in retail merchandising preferred; eCommerce experience A
- Work Environment & Schedule:
- 40 hours
- Technology Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Google Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Enterprise PIM
- Enterprise Search Console - Unbxd preferred
- Enterprise Content Management System
- Google Analytics
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.