We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITYFurniture Digital team. As the eCommerce Content Operations Analyst, the primary function of this position is to develop end-use and focus on creating content for CITYfurniture.com website to increase engagement and drive online sales. This position is also responsible for working cross-functionally with Digital, creative, Merchandising and Development to optimize on content on the website.
- Manage the creative development process for eCommerce content, including:
- Developing creative briefs
- Ensuring creative meets brand standards and eCommerce requirements
- Attending reviews with key stakeholders
- Liaise with Creative Project Management to track requests and align on timing
- Collaborate with Merchandising to understand new product launches, promotions, top-selling SKUs, and web-specific needs
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing to support campaign efforts
- Participate in content planning and strategy sessions
- Leverage insights to leverage the path to purchase and user-journey to inform content strategy
- Conduct monthly content audits to identify opportunities to update or optimize existing content
- Build and publish landing pages and content types in the content management system (CMS)
The eCommerce Content Operations Analyst’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal eCommerce Content Operations Analyst is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more