We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Facilities team. As the Custodian, the primary function of this position is to maintain the cleanliness of the interior and exterior appearance of our Corporate Office Facility
- Dust furniture, walls, cabinets; sweeping, mopping, waxing and buffing floors; vacuuming carpets; disposing of trash; cleaning restrooms and cleaning windows
- Identifies necessary repairs and reports them to the Senior Facilities Manager
- Provides total customer satisfaction through interaction with associates in other departments
- Conducts on-the-job training for new associates
- Completes other duties as assigned
The Custodian’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Custodian is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.