CITY FURNITURE |VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT | SALES ASSOCIATE | CUTLER BAY/ DORAL/ HIALEAH
Who We Are…
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley Home Store showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more….
What This Role Is…
As a Sales Associate, you will be helping Customers create a home that they’ll love while creating an exciting career for yourself. No furniture sales experience? No problem. We have a best-in-class training program that will get you ready to succeed and a dedicated team of leaders supporting you every step of the way. Your contributions will ensure CITY Furniture remains a top furniture retailer nationwide and a Top Workplace®.
Position Title: Location:
Sales Associate South Miami
Reports To: Department:
Showroom Director/Sr. Showroom Manager Sales
What You’ll Do…
As a Sales Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help guests design a home they'll love
- Engage and present various home furnishings and service options
- Navigate large showrooms and be on your feet 8 hours a day
- Assist guests in finding the best financing options
- Prospect and account management
- Create invoices and schedule deliveries
- Management of CITY CRM System
Compensation: This is a commission driven position with uncapped earning potential. Average annual earnings in your first year between $65,000 and $80,000 and top performers making $100,000 to $150,000! At CITY Furniture you have control over your income. In addition, our Sales Associates earn monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses, plus participate in sales contests throughout the year.
What We’re Looking For…
- Technology Fluency
- Speaking effectively / Listening attentively
- Relationship Management
- Change receptivity
- Self-driven and motivated
- Customer facing experience
- Education & Work Experience:
- High-School Degree from an accredited institution, or GED equivalent
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as part of a flexible and accommodating full-time, 40-hour-per-week schedule
- Technology Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Google Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- You’ll use an iPad for all training, transactions, financing applications, inventory checks, etc.
- Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to guide customers throughout the showroom for extended periods of time. Some of our showrooms are equivalent to the size of two football fields and Associates have recorded over 15,000 steps taken in a single day!
CITY Furniture, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At CITY Furniture, Inc. we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.