We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Technology team. As the Technology Business Analyst, the primary function of this position is to execute strategic initiatives set forth by eCommerce Product Owners and Leadership. This position is also responsible for market research, cross-departmental collaboration among Marketing, Sales and Merchandising and communication to the eCommerce Team. The Technology Business Analyst will also ensure new capabilities have launch go-to-market plans coordinated with all cross-functional teams working.
- Designs, documents and maintains system processes and Visualizations for the eCommerce team
- Provides detailed reports on team progress, key insights, velocity, etc. This person prepares and disseminates reports to the eCommerce Department. These reports include key information insights into the Strategic Initiatives the eCommerce Department is working on.
- Assists in the development and implementation of projects and the necessary testing of proposed projects. This includes gathering business requirements, analyzed industry trends and best in class practices, collecting interdepartmental perspectives, and consolidating to provide to the eCommerce Department.
- Provides Product Owners and Sr. Managers within the eCommerce Department any necessary support for the completion of each step in the lifecycle of a project. This lifecycle specifically relates to the Discovery, Design, Build, Measure, Check/Act Process within eCommerce
- Acts as central communication point for all inter-department projects limiting managerial interjection
Your career will begin with a detailed new hire orientation, a welcome lunch with your leader, a personalized initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Technology Business Analyst is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Join our CITY family and work for a company that is focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
- And MANY more