We have wonderful opportunity to join City Furniture's Facilities Department as a Building Maintenance Mechanic.
The primary function of this position is to provide assistance to the Facilities Manager to ensure that all aspects of the physical showroom(s) are well maintained and operationally sound.
- Interior wall repairs and paint.
- Installs and repairs fixtures and equipment
- Interior and exterior building maintenance
- Inspects and maintains equipment, structures and material
- Maintains electrical components
The Building Maintenance Mechanic’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Building Maintenance Mechanic is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more