CITY Furniture has a great opportunity to join the Corporate team as an Administrative Assistant
As an Administrative Assistant, the primary function of this position is to provide support with different programs and general office needs to all departments in the organization. Previous experience in a merchandising office or operations is a plus.
This role will be responsible for tracking metrics dashboards, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and cross training metrics (CTM) for all departments.
This position works closely with the payroll department to ensure all financial transactions are properly tracked, submitted, and completed for all departments.
Maintaining the following recognition programs:
- Suggestions system
- Quarterly meeting organization
- Departmental events
Updating enterprise management development system
- EMDS) boards,
- Department KPIs
- Individual KPIs
- Hoshin information, (the strategic company goals)
- Cross training metrics (CTM)
- Others as needed.
Schedule updates & payroll
- Update schedules
- Process sick time
- Bereavement pay
- Vacation calendar & pay
- Holiday pay
- Timecard adjustments: missing and new hire punches.
Program updates, maintenance and tracking
- Calculate bonus payout
- Corrective Action Program (CAP)
- Performance Improvement Program (PIP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning Library
- Other additional programs
Your career will begin with a detailed new hire orientation, a welcome lunch with your leader, a personalized initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Administrative Assistant is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more