City Furniture is continuing to grow and we are looking to add more talent to our Digital Marketing Department. We are looking for a Web Analytics Manager to lead a team. The primary responsibility is to develop reporting, dashboards, data, and communicating strategies and learnings to the difference levels of the Digital Department while also future data needs. This person will own the Digital Analytics from end to end within our retail and digital presence in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Combining reports, data discovery, data mining, dashboards, knowledge of internal data sets, and industry knowledge to provide strategy, recommendations, and recommended next steps to team members and upper management.
* Responsible for creating, condensing, automating, and optimizing current and new reporting, dash boarding, and visualization, processes to help support the Merchandising team on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis by leveraging BI Tools, Excel, R/Python, and other analytics tools. Creates Predictive models in accordance with the needs of the Digital Team.
* Maintaining accurate and error free website tagging and data acquisition channels including but not limited to events, pixels, vendor API integrations, and tracking snippets.
* Combining business knowledge and holistic company strategy with historical data to own and build forecasts for store sales, category sales, margin, foot traffic, and other major merchandising KPI’s and initiatives in Excel, R, and/or Python.
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Year-end Performance Bonus * Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
* 401k with employer match
* Associate Discount Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Vacation
* Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
* Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow