As a Visual Merchandising Associate, you help create the customer's first impression of City Furniture. We will rely on you to not only implement corporate visual standards, but also add your own unique and innovative visual flair.
- Maximizes sales of all product categories, especially accessories, through optimal visual display of all company merchandise. Works with Showroom Team to accomplish objectives. Assists Sales Associates with product information and customers as needed, and assists in the setup of new showrooms.
- Reviews floor plan notes and reports. Assists in planning movement of all display product. Coordinates ordering of display product. Implements product changes and merchandising. Ensures timely completion of all documents related to display product movement. Analyzes sales of products.
- Manages receiving, unpacking and tagging of accessories. Distributes accessories and wall décor optimally throughout showroom display areas.
- Reviews clearance/discontinued reports. Re-prices clearance accessory products. Effectively displays clearance products.
- Prepares for inventory counts (including accessory counts). Reviews inventory variances. Assists to reconcile inventory variances. Maintains accurate labels on all accessories.
- Audits floor plan notes for completion. Reviews displays for merchandising standards. Reviews displays for correct product.
Communication: Works with Showroom Team to accomplish objectives. Works with Corporate Merchandising Team on implementation of product introductions/changes. Works with Sales Management regarding improvements to processes.