As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator, we have a wonderful opportunity to join City Furniture's Visuals Team. As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator you help create the customer's first impression of City Furniture. We will rely on you to not only implement corporate visual standards, but also add your own unique and innovative visual flair.
As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create and Maintain the visual presentation of the showroom by following company standards
- Coordinate furniture and accessory placement in accordance with company standards.
- Manage home accents (receiving, unpacking, and tagging of accessories.)
- Managing Product Flow, ensure merchandise and City Furniture standards are followed
- Maximize inventory productivity and maintain proper inventory level
- Collaborate with all Associates to ensure the success of the organization.
What you’ll love about this job
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashely Home Store showrooms and distribution center throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the best furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. Joining CITY Furniture means you are joining a great family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Salary: $18 per hour Monday through Friday On-Site (with limited weekends)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
And MANY more