City Furniture is seeking a UI Designer to join the growing and dynamic Creative Team. The UI Designer will be responsible for supporting the iterative and continual improvement of all City Furniture’s digital touch points and following direction of the Creative Director and Customer Experience Team to help understand the business needs and technical requirements before finding the best solution for our customers.
- Create workflows, prototypes, and guidelines for the user interfaces in order to simplify the user interaction and improve efficiency
- Research industry best practices and collaborate with UX designer and customer data to present the best solutions.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Execute in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver mocks and assets in a timely manner
- Build wireframes and design comps, specs and prototypes as needed for A/B or multivariate testing strategies.
- Provide designs and specifications for projects and collaborate with developers to streamline the development process through production.
With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow