Education - Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
Work Experience - 5+ years of experience in advertising and public relations, and prior experience in maintaining a Brand’s social media platform.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, both online and offline.
Computer Knowledge and Skills - Below is the list of computer programs and software applications that are required for this position:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress, Photoshop & InDesign
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics