Education - BA, BS or degree in a business related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, or Equivalent)
- 3+ Years of experience in data science, Marketing analytics, or equivalent
- Strong business knowledge and acumen
- Strong communication skills to convey simple and concise data stories to mid to high level stakeholders
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with large data sets, data warehouses, and data lakes in both access and shaping the future data requirements
- Ability to provide accurate work estimates and deliver projects within deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and time management skills
Technology Experience Required:
- Strong quantitative skills, proficient in R, Python, and SQL.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, statistics skills
- Strong Excel Experience
- Some Business Intelligence Tool Experience: Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, etc.
- Some experience with data engineering and data management (specifically DB2 Data Warehouse)
- Some data mining experience
- Some data modelling and predictive modelling experience