Education - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business
Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with Technology, Marketing, E-Commerce or Digital Marketing preferred
Computer Knowledge and Skills - Below is the list the computer programs, software applications and skills that are required for this position:
* Marketing technology stack experience for Marketing automation, Brand Monitoring, Outreach and Promotion, Chat and Survey, Forums and Community, spend analytics and intelligence processes.
* Experience in process and system development in the following areas: Google analytics, AdWords, Marketing Operations platforms, CRM.
* Experience in building web, mobile analytics and metrics to analyze trends and estimate business impact
* Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support.
* Specialist with development, and deployment workflows that use tools like Git.
* Proven history of working with developers and cross-functional business stakeholders
* Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
* Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's, senior leaders, PMO and business users/ stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements.