CITY Furniture is currently seeking a Maintenance Associate for our Distribution Center. The primary function of the Maintenance Associate is to keep the various sub-departments running efficiently and safely by ensuring the necessary equipment and supplies are functioning. Key Responsibilities:
This position is required to work a flexible 40-hour work week. In a large non-air conditioned Distribution Center and limited lifting and operation of equipment.
Preparing stockpickers and tugger equipment for the various departments/work shifts.
Delivers Supplies to various Operations Departments
Maintains Distribution Center cleanliness by using floor sweeper/scrubber equipment.
Maintain YARD cleanliness
Assists other departments as needed.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more